Monday, August 08, 2005

L&C

Hit L&C yesterday for a couple of mid-afternoon laps. Eff, it was hot! Of course, I was the only one in the entire park...as usual. I love this trail, there are so many fun sections. But, I hate the bitch-ass climb at the end of the trail! Yeah, I'm on a singlespeed (no singlespeed flames, please), but I've ridden it geared, and it still sucks! I have a question for the THOR folks. Is it possible to build a more friendly climb, utilizing the land between the existing climb and the road, or on the other side of the existing climb? It appears that we could build a climb with a less severe pitch, including a couple of switchbacks, and make it more fun for everyone. I'll help flag, and dig a new route! With a decent crew, I'd think we could finish a reroute in one day. Thoughts? Make a comment...

1 Back Atchas:

Blogger scott showen said...

good idea on another route up to the top, its a bitch with gears and alittle bit more of a bitch on a single speed.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home